SKU : GS_2-06073
Condition: Good condition overall , but has a small chip along the top lip , see pics.
Antique Dutch Onion Dark Olive Green Glass Bottle.
• Hand blown glass wine bottle in a Dutch onion bulbous shape.
• Has a stream of tiny natural air bubbles in the glass, and a large air bubble on the bottom of the bottle.
• We’ve attempted to take pictures of these as best as we could.
• This freeblown bottle has a nice bulbulous shape, great kickup and pontil, and a sheared top with an applied lip string.
• Supplier indicated from river in Guyana. Comes from local collection of bottles from the 1700s.
1700s Antique Dutch Onion Green Glass Bottle, Open Pontil
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 7 inches
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Depth: 5.5 inches
- Approximate Weight: 1.7 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 9 inches.
- Length: 10 inches.
- Depth: 6 inches.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Attention International Buyers: Packets to destinations OTHER than North America will take 6-8 weeks by Packets Surface post, and from 6-18 business days by Packets AIR post. If you require AIR shipping, please ask before purchase.
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,