SKU : GS_5-06152
Condition: excellent, restored and ready to use
antique pine blanket box.
• made of one piece boards.
• Top has small moulding surround for dust.
• Sides have black handles for eady moving.
• on plinth base.
• Nicely restored and ready to use.
• All original colour, has been lightly sanded to clean up for use, but otherwise a nice piece of Canadiana history.
Antique 1800s Pine Blanket Box With Handles And Moulding On Top And Base
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 17.5 inches
- Length: 36.5 inches
- Depth: 17.5 inches
- Approximate Weight: 45 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 21 inches.
- Length: 40 inches.
- Depth: 21 inches.
- Weight: 46.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,