SKU : GS_1-06048
Condition: Excellent condition, has been restored
Antique mahogany cabinet with three small serpentine drawers, and two shelves.
• Beautiful wood grain showing on fronts and top.
• Cherry wood top, andback, with crotch flamed mahogany highlighs on drawers and colums.
• Lovely piece, still shows the original museum registration marks on drawer and back.
• A very fine and rare piece to find, recently restored and repainted and ready for use.
Antique Empire Federal Mahogany Cabinet Circa 1840’S
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 51.5 inches
- Length: 48.5 inches
- Depth: 24 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 27 inches.
- Length: 55 inches.
- Depth: 52 inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,