SKU : GS_4-05541
Circa: Circa 1840s
Condition: Good condition
Antique Norfolk County Yellow Pine kitchen corner cupboard with 3 top shelves, and two bottom shelves.
• We are told this cupboard was found in an old farmhouse in Charlotteville Township in Norfolk County, Ontario.
• It’s estimated to have been built around 1840s. It is primarily built of Norfolk County Yellow Pine and is finished with Bees wax. Doors have nice warm brown wood grain showing.
• This is a very unusual cupboard due to its size and age. Note the wide boards used in costructing this piece.
Antique Norfolk County Yellow Pine Kitchen Corner Cupboard, Charlotteville
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 87 inches
- Length: 53.5 inches
- Depth: 21 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 24 inches.
- Length: 90 inches.
- Depth: 57 inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,