Antique Walnut Pump Organ, Peloubet, Pelton and Co. Standard Organ
This item is SOLD
QUICK LOOK and PRINT-FRIENDLY :-)
SKU : GS_9-05860
Circa: 1872 – 1883
Condition: Selling as is, the organ plays but requires tuning and restoring
Antique walnut pump organ, Peloubet, Pelton & Co. Manufacturers, New York. Standard Organ.
• Peloubet began building melodeons around 1842 and cabinet organs around 1848. Around 1873, the firm’s name was changed to “Peloubet, Pelton Standard Organ Company.
Antique Walnut Pump Organ, Peloubet, Pelton & Co. Standard Organ
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 44 inches
- Length: 48 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 26 inches.
- Length: 51 inches.
- Depth: 47 inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,