$1725 Antique Waterloo Peg Top Table Pine Tapered Legs 1850 Drawer
SKU : GS_3-00028
Condition: Restored, top has some issues, best used with glass cover or leather as desk.
A great old Waterloo region peg-top table , two board top in Pine. Most possibly a writing or work table. The tapered legs have a small bracket support, and the fascia is finished with flat moulding. One lap drawer
• Circa 1850’s a nice early piece, in a small and desirable size. Focal point for any office or room.
• Best used with a glass or leather top, as the weather beaten top has a few small crack/lifting issues — comes with the age.
• This one is best seen in person to be appreciated, but trust us, well worth the drive.
Antique Waterloo Peg Top Table Pine Tapered Legs 1850 Drawer
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 38 inches
- Length: 31 inches
- Depth: 29 inches
- Approximate Weight: 60 Lbs.