$195 Cast Iron Sewing Machine Base With Recycled Wood Top From Organ
SKU : GS_10-03577
Condition: Very good
Cast iron sewing machine base with recycled wooden top. Ideal for a hall table, a flat screen T.V. stand or a laptop computer desk.
• The wood top is from the innards of an old organ from circa 1880 which we tore apart to salvage as much as we could. It made a WONDERFUL table top for this graceful sewing machine base.
Cast Iron Sewing Machine Base With Recycled Wood Top From Organ
Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 29 inches
- Length: 37.5 inches
- Depth: 21 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 24 inches.
- Length: 41 inches.
- Depth: 32 inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,