$160 Circular Round Wooden Casting Foundry Mould Mold, Spiral Design
SKU : GS_10-04493
Condition: Fair condition, some small breaks in curved slats- see pics
These old foundry casting forms were used to form the impellers for large pumping stations.
• We do not know the provenance, but like a lot of the forms we see here, they probably come from the Hamilton area, an area reknowned for foundries, for steel, cast iron, and all other related items.
• Shows number 132-B
• Beautifully made of wood, in great detail with very nice spiral design.
• We can repair and paint to your specifications if you so desire. Just ask. Makes a very interesting wall decoration.
• A great “loft” piece.
Circular Round Wooden Casting Foundry Mould Mold, Spiral Design
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 3 inches
- Length: 23.75 inches
- Depth: 23.75 inches
- Approximate Weight: 11.9 Lbs.