Coffee Table Made From Old Top And Belt PulleysThis entry was posted on February 25, 2016 ... filed under HOLD
SKU : GS_7-05708
Condition: good, ready to use.
A nice little coffee table.
• Made from the old top of a dining room table, from circa 1880’s , in ash wood.
• The legs are made from two old belt pulleys, with grooved ridges running vertically, and the original red paint showing in the recesses.
• Urethaned for easy maintanance and use.
Coffee Table Made From Old Top And Belt Pulleys
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 17 inches
- Length: 40 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Approximate Weight: 60 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 20 inches.
- Length: 43 inches.
- Depth: 26 inches.
- Weight: 61.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,