$249 Collotype Print, Young Lady, Circa 1912-20, Original Frame
SKU : GS_3-00037
A fine example of Collotype printing, a little known print process, designed to give more realistic print by using a variable dot technology (yes, back in 1912 they were quite experimental too).
• Think of the difference between a fractal and a dot.
• Each dot is composed of a slightly different shape, giving more realistic results (that was the claim).
• But the picture, she is a darling, isn’t she.
Collotype Print, Young Lady, Circa 1912-20, Original Frame
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 13 inches
- Length: 16 inches
- Depth: 2 inches
- Approximate Weight: 8 Lbs.