$120 Essex Motor Works, Detroit, Hub And Wheel, Wood Spokes Early 1900s
SKU : GS_6-05694
Circa: Vintage early 1900s
Condition: as found, very good condition.
A great old wheel, for display or restoration.
• Wooden spokes on cast iron hub with break rotor.
• Company logo on hub.
• Cast hub is in good condition, missing only one bolt.
• all original.
• “The Essex was a brand of automobile produced by the Essex Motor Company between 1918 and 1922 and by Hudson Motor Company of Detroit, Michigan between 1922 and 1932.”
• further information can be found here.
Essex Motor Works, Detroit, Hub And Wheel, Wood Spokes Early 1900s
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 7 inches
- Length: 22 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Approximate Weight: 38 Lbs.