$150 Full Size H. Disston And Son Hand Rip Saw Model D12
SKU : GS_3-04773
Condition: Used but still in very good condition.
Full size H. Disston and Son Hand Rip saw model D12 with 4 brass nut screws. Blade measures 26″ by 5.75″ to the finely finished handle, which has intricate wheat carvings.
• Traditionally the handle of this period was made of apple wood and later in walnut. handle.
• Historically, Disston blades had the highest “London Spring” refined steel and a harder temper which was ground a gauge thinner than other saws.
• Blade has printed Disston insignia that displays a springsteel warranty and made in Philadelphia.
Full Size H. Disston And Son Hand Rip Saw Model D12
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 7.5 inches
- Length: 31.5 inches
- Depth: 1 inches
- Approximate Weight: 2.2 Lbs.