$105 Hamburg American Mantle Clock From Early 20th Century
SKU : GS_4-04879
Condition: Good, works, slight chip on edge of r=the base – see pics
A very nice, working, Hamburg American mantle clock. Early 20th century.
• Black marble, with gilt decorations. Features three full columns, black and brass, per side.
• The top and bottom base part is decorated with gold floral scrolls.
• Has original pendulum. Strikes on the half and full hours.
• Needs some adjustments (especially the striker for the bell).
• The clock has cream and gold colored face with black numbers.
Hamburg American Mantle Clock From Early 20th Century
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 12.5 inches
- Length: 17 inches
- Depth: 5.75 inches
- Approximate Weight: 31 Lbs.