SKU : GS_5-06153
Condition: excellent, ready to use.
Antique blanket box, from late 1800s.
• All original iron nails,
• With dovetailed corners, well built and clean inside and out.
• Top has had small repair for hinges, otherwise original.
• restored and ready to use now.
Heavy Blanket Box With Dovetailed Ends, One Piece Boards, Strap Handles
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 18.5 inches
- Length: 36.5 inches
- Depth: 20 inches
- Approximate Weight: 45 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 22 inches.
- Length: 40 inches.
- Depth: 23 inches.
- Weight: 46.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,