$215 Huge 26 Inch Antique Cast Iron Cauldron, Was Used For Corn Roasts, With Hanging Handle
SKU : GS_5-06146
Condition: very good, no cracks, as found
A very large cast iron cauldron. at 26 inches diameter it’s a monster.
• With wrought iron handle for hanging, and three small nub feet .
• weighs about 125 pounds. Shows age and use.
• A hard to find rarer item from old farm days.
• The story is this came from a home in Buttonville, Ontario, and from a family that used to host large corn roasts of which Diefenbaker was a regular guest.
• Much moonshine was imbibed during these corn roasts I’m told, by all attending.
• No actual historical data to back it up… but it’s a great story isn’t it ?
• We can arrange delivery or shipping if required, just ask.
Huge 26 Inch Antique Cast Iron Cauldron, Was Used For Corn Roasts, With Hanging Handle
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 18 inches
- Length: 26 inches
- Depth: 26 inches
- Approximate Weight: 125 Lbs.