$185 Large Round Wooden Foundry Casting Mold Mould, Spiral Design
SKU : GS_10-04492
Condition: Fairly good, some breaks in the curved slats – see pics
These old foundry casting forms were used to form the impellers for large pumping stations.
• We do not know the provenance, but like a lot of the forms we see here, they probably come from the Hamilton area, an area reknowned for foundries, for steel, cast iron, and all other related items.
• Shows number 26-A
• Wheel part is 3 inch high, centre part has 6 inch depth.
• Beautifully made of wood, in great detail, and ery nice spiral design.
• We can repair and paint to your specifications if you so desire. Just ask. Makes a very interesting wall decoration.
Large Round Wooden Foundry Casting Mold Mould, Spiral Design
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 6 inches
- Length: 28 inches
- Depth: 28 inches
- Approximate Weight: 15.5 Lbs.