$28 Norwegian Green Glass Fishing Floats, tight Hemp Or Nylon Net
SKU : GS_7-03374
Condition: Some netting is worn on some floats
Handmade glass fishing floats were first used by the Norwegians around the 1840s. Ages of these are not determined, but they are authentic and old. We imported these directly from our Norwegian supplier
• This wonderful green fishing float is made with hand blown glass and genuine hemp rope or nylon netting. The hand blown glass globe is approximately 5″ in diameter and the extended rope is from 2″ to 10″ long (length will vary because of the handmade nature of this product).
• They make a wonderful gift for any nautical collector. They can be hung indoors or out in the garden where they make beautiful sun catchers.
• The netting can be easily removed to expose lovely green glass. Tight netting. Selling per item.
Norwegian Green Glass Fishing Floats, tight Hemp Or Nylon Net
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 5 inches
- Length: 5 inches
- Depth: 5 inches
- Approximate Weight: .9 Lbs.