$50 Old Wooden Circular Foundry Form, Decorative
SKU : GS_10-04491
Condition: Wooden rim has a slight break- see pics
These old foundry casting forms were used to form the impellers for large pumping stations.
• We do not know the provenance, but like a lot of the forms we see here, they probably come from the Hamilton area, an area reknowned for foundries, for steel, cast iron, and all other related items.
• Shows number 613-A
• Beautifully made of wood, in great detail.
• We can repair and paint to your specifications if you so desire. Just ask. Use as wall decoration, planter base, etc.
Old Wooden Circular Foundry Form, Decorative
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 2.5 inches
- Length: 15.5 inches
- Depth: 15.5 inches
- Approximate Weight: 4.8 Lbs.