Our Island Story by H.e. Marshall Circa 1900 T.C and E.c. Jack, Ltd.
This item is SOLD
QUICK LOOK and PRINT-FRIENDLY :-)
SKU : GS_5-01829
Circa: Circa 1900
Condition: Good – spine is loose at front cover, but all pages are clean, complete & intact
A history of Engand for boys and girls.
• Chapters are relatively short. The book is organized chronologically by King (or Queen) emphasizing the high points of each.
• Illustrated by A.S. Forrest.
• Front inside page has previous owner’s name with date of Feb. 21, 1929
Our Island Story by H.e. Marshall Circa 1900 T.C & E.c. Jack, Ltd.
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 11 inches
- Length: 8 inches
- Depth: 1.5 inches
- Approximate Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 5 inches.
- Length: 14 inches.
- Depth: 11 inches.
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Attention International Buyers: Packets to destinations OTHER than North America will take 6-8 weeks by Packets Surface post, and from 6-18 business days by Packets AIR post. If you require AIR shipping, please ask before purchase.
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,