SKU : GS_10-06216
Condition: excellent, with top refinished.
A very nice rustic table made from an old singer sewing machine base.
• Top is made from 4 inch thick barnboards, with all old age marks preserved.
• Two coats of urethane, satin, finish this piece to stand up to heavy duty everyday wear.
• The barn boards were spectacular for this one… and we have lots of old lumber here to build with, bring your ideas and desires, let’s see what we can do for you today.
Rustic Table Made From Sewing Machine Base And Old Barn Boards
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 30 inches
- Length: 42 inches
- Depth: 28 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: inches.
- Length: inches.
- Depth: inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,