Vintage Brass Pyrene Fire Extinguisher, Cylinder and Plaque Are Brass
This item is SOLD
QUICK LOOK and PRINT-FRIENDLY :-)
SKU : GS_11-05964
Condition: Good condition
Vintage brass Pyrene fire extinguisher, cylinder & plaque are brass.
• Top and bottom ribs are squared off.
• Fill cap is located in the back.
• Hex bolt head design for the fill cap.
• Shows a patent number of October 16, 1928.
• Pyrene Mnfg Co. of Canada Ltd.
• Howick Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co.
Vintage Brass Pyrene Fire Extinguisher, Cylinder & Plaque Are Brass
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 14.25 inches
- Length: 4 inches
- Depth: 4 inches
- Approximate Weight: 3 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 7 inches.
- Length: 17 inches.
- Depth: 6 inches.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Attention International Buyers: Packets to destinations OTHER than North America will take 6-8 weeks by Packets Surface post, and from 6-18 business days by Packets AIR post. If you require AIR shipping, please ask before purchase.
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,