$12 Vintage Green Aqua Beehive Glass Electric Insulator, Marked B
SKU : GS_5-05634
Condition: Fe minor chips along the edge of the inside
Vintage green aqua beehive glass electric insulator.
• This insulator is marked B.
• These insulators were used to insulate telegraph and electric lines on poles. but went out of production as lines moved below ground. I
• Threaded insulators began in 1865 creating a standard that is still used.
• Repurpose them as interesting candle holders (see pics) or can be usedto create hanging steampunk light fixtures.
• Various other insulators of different colors and styles are available.
Vintage Green Aqua Beehive Glass Electric Insulator, Marked B
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 4.5 inches
- Length: 3.25 inches
- Depth: 3.25 inches
- Approximate Weight: 1.5 Lbs.