SKU : GS_8-06210
Condition: good, ready to use
great little wardrobe.
• late 1800s.
• green overpaint with yellow highlighting.
• single door, with carved moulding surrounding panel.
• Frieze top with cornice.
• Single drawer at bottom.
• Comes apart for easy moving.
• Made of solid ash woods.
Wardrobe, Eastlake Style, Single Door, Green Paint, With Carved Decorations
- Approximate Item Size in inches:
- Height: 83 inches
- Length: 41 inches
- Depth: 19.5 inches
- Approximate Weight: 100 Lbs.
Shipping: Approximate Package Size and Weight
- Height: 23 inches.
- Length: 86 inches.
- Depth: 44 inches.
- Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Fresh to market! at Green Spot Antiques – Twojjs, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
We offer convenient LOCAL Delivery!
Flat rate Delivery charges to the following cities and their surroundings.
Door-to-Door, One item or many, same rate.
- $45.00 Cambridge
- $75.00 Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph
- $115.00 London,Toronto & Oakville, Misssissauga
- $85.00 Hamilton and Burlington
For other towns or regions, please
NOTE: We ship through
(Navis, UPS, Fedex, CanadaPost)
FREE Local pickup in Cambridge, Ontario
ATTENTION: Canadian buyers pay applicable HST taxes,